Enbrel offers you support to help manage your condition and treatment. Below are some useful links to websites that provide more information and support for your condition and treatment.
Arthritis New Zealand
You are not alone. There are 620,000 New Zealanders fronting up to similar challenges with rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis.
Arthritis New Zealand exists to support you with your arthritis so you can lead a better quality of life. Here are some of the ways they help:
- Trained Arthritis Educators are there to offer support and equip you withthe tools you will need to self-manage your arthritis. You can contactthem on the helpline 0800 663 463.
- Comprehensive information available at www.arthritis.org.nz or join them on Facebook Monday evenings 7-9pm to ask questions and learn what support is out there.
- Link you with other people who are experiencing the same challenges- a network of support groups including an online group and a support service for newly diagnosed.
- Able to provide information that might help with your employment or access to other support services.
- Advocating to local and national decision makers on issues of concern such as accessible packaging and improved access to rheumatology services.
- Funding research projects which focus on the cause and treatment of arthritis.
To become a member of the Arthritis New Zealand family, just call 0800 663 463 or visit their website www.arthritis.org.nz
DermNet NZ provides extensive information about skin diseases including psoriasis for patients and health care professionals
If you have been prescribed Enbrel you have access to further resources related to your treatment including;
- Reordering resources
- Needle disposal information
To access these resources go to Enbrel Resources section
You can gain access to this information by using the barcode information from your Enbrel box.
Consumer Medicines Information:
For a full list of potential side effects and other consumer information about Enbrel you can visit the Consumer Medicines Information